Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yarn Wreath

I LOVE wreaths! I have been so into yarn wreaths especially lately. They are super easy to make and easy to customize. I loved the color combination on this one, especially the gray and mustard. Perfect for Fall.
The wreath is really easy to make, although it can get tedious. This is a great project to do in front of the TV. I grabbed one of those raffia-type wreaths in plastic and kept the plastic on. I ended up rolling my yarn skeins into balls first to make it easier to wrap the yarn around the wreath. I made sure there was enough yarn covering the area I wanted to do, then pulled it tight and knotted it well. Then I just snipped the ends. You can see the back here.
When I was done wrapping the yarn, I made a variety of flowers out of wool felt (not craft felt) and hot-glued them right on the wreath. Easy!

11 comments:

  1. How do you make the flowers? Is there a method or pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.


    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  3. superslot เครดิต ฟรี เป็นผู้เก็บทุกค่ายเกมสล็อตมาเอาไว้ในที่เดียว ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ แบรนด์ดังเยอะมาก สมัครกับ พีจี เพียงแค่ USER เดียวก็สามารถเล่นเกมออนไลน์ได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  4. สมัคร pgslot ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์ สล็อตบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น pg slot วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete
  5. โปรโมชั่น pg slot มากมาย เล่นง่ายจ่ายจริง แตกจริง ต้อง pg slot เท่านั้น! เล่นสล็อต พีจีสล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชั้นหนึ่ง ทกลอง เล่น ฟรี พร้อมโบนัส

    ReplyDelete